The Happy New You Yoga Retreat week, the last one of 2016, was hands down my favorite week of the year. Why, you ask? Because two words: GOOD VIBES. Good vibes that restored my faith in humanity, life, my yoga practice, allowed me to laugh at myself, to share stories with others, to experience several good hearted laughs, experience far flung tropical locales, meet cool, smart, inspiring people, remind me of my purpose in life, and to be warm and relax. It’s’s hard to beat.
Here are some highlights. Enjoy! See you again in 341 days! But who’s counting? 😉
1. We Yogad Three Times A Day
2. We Rang In The New Year With Paper Lanterns, A Bonfire And Fireworks!
3. We Savored Every Bit Of Sansara
4. We Explored Beautiful Landscapes
5. We Surfed Like Pros
6. We Made New Friends And Bonded With Those We Already Knew
7. We Visited Panama City, Casco Viejo and The Canal
Photo credits: Mike Phillips, Susan C. Hines